Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Black Flower Headband Coachella 




If I had one wish it would have been that I had enough money to just go and be free at Coachella. Its like the most star studded festival ever! So obviously the outfits were on point! Here are some of my favourite looks from this year! Lana Del Rey can do no wrong, she was looking fab in her silky orange dress as well as Katy P looking ravishing with her new green highlights, together they are queens pof quirk! I have a massive girl crush on ASAP Rocky's gf Chanel Imam, she was working the sandy coloured crochet dress and the headbands added to her hippy, festival chic! The Jenner sisters were also on point with the typical denim shorts combo and Kylie going practical with the bum bag!! Vanessa Hudgens is Queen of Coachella! Her boho, hippy style was perfect and her incorporation of dip dye on her outfits was old skool festival style and she looked amazing! Lastly, some favourites in everyday fashion, Whitney Port looked cute as a button with her silky, checked combo while Emma Roberts posed in Lacoste and shenae Grimes shows her ready for summer look with the kimono and laced top! 

Brown Crochet Dress



1 comment:

  1. I just have to say... I love your blog! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete